But Now, I Realize I'd Give Anything I have to Walk a Day in my Old Shoes...

Posted by Drew | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 11:29 AM

So alright, I figured I should give a little info about myself...for people who dont know me and for those who have forgotten me lol.


My name is Drew, I'm in my early 20s and still in college/uni (depending on where you live). I'm going into my senior year this fall and while I'm sick of schooling and uni I don't think i'm really ready to move on to working my whole life, mainly because I don't know what I want to do with my life. I once had an older friend tell me that the early 20s are the worst years in a persons life because of this. But oh well, I'll survive.

Right now I'm going to school to be a teacher, physical education to be exact. Its not that I want to be a "gym" teacher but I love coaching, especially soccer (football, whatever :p). I played soccer throughout my first few years of uni and then got an injury that forced me to sit out a season, so I decided to get a job coaching at my old high school. I loved it and knew I wanted to do that for the rest of my life. Unfortunately there isnt a ton of strictly coaching jobs out there so here I am as a physical education student. While going to school I added a concentration in Adaptive PE which is working with special needs students and children with disabilities. I really enjoy this as well, even if it takes a little more patience, its very rewarding.

I'm also really into music. I taught myself to play drums when I was around 5 years old. I can also play piano, and a little guitar. I have played in a few bands, one of which was mildly successful and toured a bit.

I'm bi. I've dated both guys and girls. Right now I am currently single, but still have some feelings for one guy I already dated and have feelings for another I have no history with. I'm sure I'll go into a little history of me with guys and girls at some point so I wont get into it now. I'm not out, but I wouldnt deny it if someone asked me. I'm not very feminine or anything and I'm really into sports, so most people just assume. I'm not sure if I will ever be out, it depends on what my career is, because sports and physical education isn't really gay friendly for guys. But thats something that I'll worry about when the time comes...

I care a lot about people. I tend to put my friends before myself a lot. I most likely trust too easily and care too much, but I firmly believe in treating everyone with respect, unless they do something to lose that respect. I've been called "the nice guy" but really I'm just being myself.

I have one tattoo and will probably get another one this summer. No piercings. I love watching movies, cooking, and learning random stuff. I've recently gotten back into reading books. I like to have a good time and can be a goof. I'm not afraid to make a fool out of myself for a good laugh or a story.

I am myself, I wont be fake and figure that you can make a decision on if you like me or not rather than me trying to be something I'm not to get you to like me. :)

if theres anything else you want to know, just ask... i'll answer most things :p

And thank you to the people who are following me and those who wished me a happy birthday yesterday :)

Comments (1)

Thanks for the refresher. :-)