You Say It's Your Birthday...

Posted by Drew | Posted in | Posted on 5:38 AM

June 5th


Famous People Born on this Day:

Mike Fisher - Professional Hockey Player

Pete Wentz - Fall Out Boy

Mark Wahlburg - Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch (lol)/SAW movies

Brian McKnight - Singer

Kenny G - Awesomeness (lol)


Non Famous People:

Me! :p


I actually share my birthday with a bunch of lame people lol

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party

Comments (4)

Happy birthday! sucks that you have to work, but maybe youll have a really cute customer that comes in and you fall in love! silver lining :-)

Steve

Happy Birthday! I hope this coming year is a great one for you.

Happy birthday!! :-D I hope you get a chance to relax and have some fun.

Drew

happy bday i hope it was fun

take care and be safe

bob