I've Been Too Long, I'm Glad to be Back

Posted by Drew | Posted on 2:52 PM

Alright, so not sure how many people will remember me. Hopefully a few :p

I used to be known as Courage, or thecourage, or xthecouragex or....

I've decided to give this blog thing another try. I figure it will be good for me to write down thoughts here or there and share things I think are interesting. I don't have a lot of time right now to write a long post, but I figured I'd just post something so it wasn't a blank blog. I plan on posting about the new title of the blog, and whats been going on (probably a little about me for new people to read too)

But I have twitter

And you can always email me (see my profile)

Finally, if you want your link for your blog on here just let me know and I'll put it on here, but you gotta return the favor :p

Comments (4)

Well I am really glad you're back! "A murder of one" sounds like a great band name btw...

Steve

Hurray! Welcome back. :-)

Surely you still remember my blog? http://tmww.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to more posts.

Drew

Welcome back it will be good to follow u again

take care and be safe

bob

Oh yay!! Welcome back, hows everything going with school? Coaching soccer, weren't you?

*hugs*